Our geotextile range has been designed to be rot-proof & permeable to water, they can be woven or non-woven, heavy duty or light duty, black, white or coloured.
Wallbarn’s range of geotextile products are special fabrics that have been constructed for use in ‘geological’ situations, including prevention of weed growth with geotextiles: ‘a weed control fabric’, often by placing a geotextile layer on top of bare soil & then covering it with layer of mulch.
If you buy geotextile from Wallbarn, your product will provide you with a range of significant benefits, including:
- Moisture conservation with geotextiles, again by placing the geotextile above the soil & applying a mulch above
- A filter layer (e.g. beneath a vegetated roof)
- A weed control layer (e.g. beneath a gravel path)
- Geotextile products also have a wide range of use in conjunction with civil engineering solutions. These can be:
- A geotextile filter-fabric in road construction
- Geotextiles prevent drainage systems from clogging with fine particles
- erosion control with geotextiles
- Geotextiles are used as soil reinforcement agents & as a filter medium in road construction.
If you would like any more information regarding buy geotextile from Wallbarm, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Currently browsing: Buy Geotextile