Shera Cement Fibre Decking
SHERA is the non-combustible fibre cement deck board that beautifully emulates the look of timber. This resilient and low-maintenance decking solution attains exceptional A2-S1, D0, and A1fl ratings according to BS EN 13501-1 standards. It is the perfect choice for balconies, terraces, and rooftops in medium to high-rise residential developments.
SHERA aligns and meets the most recent UK balcony market regulations and fire safety recommendations introduced in 2018. Elevate your outdoor spaces with SHERA’s fire-rated excellence, harmonizing safety and aesthetics.
- Euroclass A2 fire rated (in accordance with BS EN 13501-1:2018)
- Outstanding stability
- Easy to install with new clip lock fixing system available for certain colours
- Low maintenance
- Frost, water and heat resistant
- Available in a new stylish grey as well as four warm hardwood tones; Tropical Oak, Chestnut Brown, Golden Sand Teak and Brown Wenge
- Timber grain effect finish
- Expected service life of 25+ years
- 15-year product warranty
Wallbarn is a distributor of Shera, a remarkable decking solution offering a range of choices to suit diverse project requirements.
Enhance your outdoor environments with Shera, where safety, durability, and style are expected.