Customer Notice – Covid 19 / Corona Virus
19 March 2020 @ 10.00 hrs.
AT PRESENT — Wallbarn is open for business as normal
The Corona Virus / Covid 19 pandemic is proving a worrying and very fast-moving situation with a great deal of uncertainty.
However, as at today and foreseeably also tomorrow, Wallbarn Ltd remains open for business, subject to some changes in procedures and implemented to ensure the Health & Safety of our staff and our customers.
Wallbarn has a comprehensive Disaster Recovery Programme, elements of which are being successfully implemented at this period. This means although face-to-face meetings are being curtailed at present, our sales and administration staff are able to continue working, remotely if necessary.
At present Wallbarn intends to keep a sufficient level of staff at the Wallbarn head Office without any loss of capacity or service levels.
Wallbarn’s current situation –
- We have high stock levels of all ranges of pedestals for paving & decking and M-Tray® green roof system
- We have very good stock levels of Protecto-board, Protecto-drain and geotextile fabrics in a selection of grades
- We can deliver pedestals on a next-day service
- We can deliver other goods on a 3-4 day service
- The Wallbarn sales desk is open for telephone and online enquiries
- Direct personal contact with the Wallbarn Head Office and Warehouse is restricted
OBVIOUSLY THE SITUATION IS CHANGING RAPIDLY and we will keep you updated as quickly as we can with any changes to service.
We would like to take this opportunity to wish you, your colleagues and your family well during this difficult period. Stay safe, everyone.