4 Hooks Hidden Fixing
For mechanical fixing to aluminium or composite joists
- Class A fixing – no plastic
- Hidden fixing – concealed, uniform spacing
- Suitable for centrally milled side profile deckboards
- For use with self-tapping screws
- Easy to fix – 2 screw points
- Full Class A system when fitting non-combustible decking
- Full Class B system when fitting thermo bamboo
4 Hooks are compatible with the following connection types:
Our aluminium joists mimics the build of traditional timber substructure but with many key advantages.
- Can achieve ultra low height thresholds. As little as 55mm total buildup depending on board choice.
- Will not rot, warp or bend like timber joists.
- 100% recyclable Material
- Aluminium will not expand and contract like timber joists
- Lightweight and easy to work with Material.
- We have a special headpiece on our pedestals to accommodate the aluminium joists
- Depending on board choice, we have a number of hidden fixings available – i-Fly, 4 Hook, Remo
Our composite joists are sturdy and ideal for use with almost any board on the market.