Thanks to the M-TRAY® modular green roofing system, the installation of green roofing systems have never been easier. However, no corners should be cut in the planning stage to ensure that everything runs as smoothly as possible.
The M-Tray® modular green roofing system has been developed and improved to make sedum roofs easier to install. The modular system means less disruption to the plants and the structure and has been specifically designed to provide an easy-to-carry tray format which clicks together.
Exactly 4 units per m² make estimating and installing much easier. M-Tray® modules are extremely easy to transport and deliver. They can also be used in areas where standard roll-out is not possible.
Modular systems are much more convenient and are faster and future proof compared to roll-out green roof systems.
The Key Advantages of the M-Tray® Modular Green Roofing System
- Deeper cavities for extra root growth
- Optimum drainage leading to stronger plant growth
- More established vegetation at the point of installation
- More efficient transport and packaging
- Exactly 4 units per m²
- Easier to carry trays with smooth handles
- A closer connection between trays ensures more seamless plant growth
- No sharp edges ensure reduced risk to the membrane
- Nothing spills out, less mess
- Made from recycled plastic with a recycled substrate
- Less packaging means less waste
- The UK designed and manufactured
For more on our range of green roofing options, please visit the dedicated section on our website by clicking here.