1. Your use of our website
Wallbarn Limited (“Wallbarn”, “we” or “us”) operates the website https://www.wallbarn.com/ (the “Site”). Our registered company number is 01500958. Wallbarn supplies innovative, top quality products & services for construction. To learn more about us, please see “Case Studies”.
These terms & conditions (“Terms”) tell you the rules for using our Site.
Our contact details
Our full contact details are:
Full name of legal entity: Wallbarn Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Hagley Court North, The Waterfront, Dudley, West Midlands. DY5 1XF
Wallbarn Ltd, Unit 16, Capital Business Centre, 22 Carlton Road, South Croydon. CR2 0BS
Telephone: +44 (0)208 916 2222
2. Application of these Terms
What terms apply?
By using our Site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them.
There are other terms that may apply to you:
- Our Terms & Conditions of Supply, which apply to any products we sell or services we provide.
We amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may update and change our Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
Our Site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
3. Use of our Site
Our products and services are provided to adults over the age of 18 years. By continuing to use our Site, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
How you may use materials on our Site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the materials, pages, illustrations or photographs (collectively “Wallbarn Materials”) published on it.
- print off one copy, and may download extracts, of the Wallbarn Materials from our Site for your personal use and the use of others within your organisation.
- use Wallbarn Materials for the purpose of designing your project or for choosing products.
You must (without limitation):
- acknowledge our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of Wallbarn Materials on our Site;
- not use Wallbarn Materials for further marketing of products we sell;
- not modify in any way the paper or digital copies of any Wallbarn Materials you have printed off or downloaded;
- not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics from the Wallbarn Materials separately from any accompanying text;
- not use any part of the Wallbarn Materials for any other commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors;
- not use any data mining robots or other extraction tools in relation to our Site; and
- not metatag or mirror our website without our prior written consent.
The Wallbarn Materials are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our Site in breach of these Terms, then your right to use our Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Wallbarn and our logo are trademarks of Wallbarn Limited. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under clause 7 Rules about linking to our site.
Information on this Site
We make great efforts to update the information on our Site regularly, but we make no contractual conditions or warranties, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is entirely accurate and complete.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those third party sites or resources.
4. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
This Site is a commercial website directed towards business users. Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Wallbarn’s total liability to you, for a claim made in respect of loss or damage suffered as a result of a breach of the terms of these Terms, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise howsoever as a result of these Terms or this Site shall not exceed £1.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
By accessing our Site, you agree to indemnify us from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our Site.
We are not responsible for viruses on our Site. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
6. Rules about linking to our site
You may link to the homepage of our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
You must not:
- establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
- establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you; or
- frame our Site on any other site.
The website in which you are linking our Site must not contain any Unacceptable Use.
“Unacceptable Use” means use or content that: is deceptive, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory or defamatory of any person; promotes violence, sexually explicit material; discrimination of any form or any criminal activity; infringes any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; breaches any legal duty owed to a third party; is in contempt of court; harasses or threatens any person; invades another’s privacy; causes anxiety; impersonates another person; misrepresents your identity or affiliation with another person; contains a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
7. Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?