We are delighted to announce that the very first EasyClick decking installation project in the UK is now complete. If you are unsure as to what EasyClick is, this article will help to fill in a few of the blanks for you.
What Actually is EasyClick?
EasyClick is the innovative system which allows you to install iDecking Revolution boards simply using your feet. No need to use any nails, screws, drills, spacers or “obsolete” clips. The EasyClick system helps ensure a quick and simple trouble free installation.
The benefits of the EasyClick system include:
What are the highlights of EasyClick system?
- Decking installation up to 5 times faster than traditional deck building
- Boards require Zero screws, nails or other fasteners
- Drastic reduction of installation errors
- “Effortless” installation
- Doesn’t cause water stagnation
- Increased structural integrity and strength
- Self blocking and Self aligning system
A Closer Look at the First Completed Project
The first UK project involved the installation of the EasyClick system into a private residential balcony in Warlingham, Surrey. Because the installation was to take place on top of a hard resin waterproofing membrane, it was vital that there were no fixings going through the roof.
To help ensure there were no issues with the sloping roof level, the EasyClick was installed onto Wallbarn adjustable pedestals to bring the sloping roof level flat.
For more on the EasyClick system please click here.
For more on Wallbarn’s range of adjustable pedestals, please click here.