The use of Adjustable Support Pedestals to assist the installation of decking or paving can be crucial to help create a space beneath the paved/tiled surface.
Designed to help aid the installation and ensure that rainwater is able to run between and under the slabs rather than pool on top, these pedestals will help to ensure that the surface is less slippery and can even help to prolong the lifespan of decking by reducing the chances of warping due to prolonged exposure to water.
Working With Tight Height Thresholds
When faced with tight height thresholds during the installation, standard ASPs can prove to be difficult to work with due to the limited space available.
Because of this, working with feedback from our customers who needed an effective solution to restricted space areas which still required minor height alterations to achieve completely flat surfaces, Wallbarn developed the MiniPad.
The Smallest Adjustable Pedestal in the UK
We believe that the 10-20mm universal pedestal the smallest fully adjustable pedestal on the market in the UK allowing for use with ultra-low thresholds.
Allowing installers to achieve millimetre precision with our pedestals, the MiniPad decking and paving pedestal can cope with falls in more than one direction and accommodate large drops and channels.
Height range 10mm up to 380mm
- Designed for use when working with very tight spaces
- The thread allows 5mm of change to the level
- Further 5mm extension plate which is fitted to the bottom of the pedestal
- 5mm extension plate turns 10-15mm pedestal into a 15-20mm fully adjustable pedestal for use in tight spaces
- Special handle grips allow installers to adjust the height whilst slab is in situ – saves constantly lifting the slab to change the height
Special handle grips have been incorporated into the design to help installers fit their fingers into this tight gap and can turn the pedestal to adjust the height. An adjustment can be made whilst the slab is in place, so delays by constantly lifting the slab to change the height are avoided.
The extended handle at the side allows installers easier access for any final movements.
By adding two alternative heights: Minipad 22-30mm and Minipad 28-37mm available for slightly higher clearances, to our range, we are able to cover from 10mm to 37mm in just three products.
Using these pedestals, rather than fixed height paving pads, avoids the need to have to spend a large amount of time and effort placing shims under fixed height supports trying to gain the optimum level.
- Achieve millimetre precision with our pedestals
- Cope with falls in more than one direction and accommodate large drops and channels
- Height ranges as follows:
- Standard Universal range: 35mm up to 365mm
- Universal Extra: 85mm up to 380mm
- Minipads: available 10mm up to 40mm
- Our time-saving alternative to fixed height pads
- Perfect for overlaying and retro-fitting
- Achieve precise, split-millimetre accuracy in the height of the pedestal to accommodate tiny changes in the level
|CODE||HEIGHT||DIAMETER OF HEAD||DIAMETER OF BASE||DISTANCE BETWEEN LUGS||LUG HEIGHT||WEIGHT TOLERANCE*||MAXIMUM LOAD*|
Adjustments Made Easy!
In tiny spaces, it can be difficult to make adjustments by hand. This is where the multi-function key called the Easykey can be used.
The curved and shaped profile at one end which can be used as a spanner/wrench type tool. It grips around the series of vertical bars between the head and base and can be used to turn the thread up and down.
The Wallbarn Adjustable Pedestal Range
As well as the MiniPads, we also stock a comprehensive range of adjustable decking and paving support pedestals offering a variety of benefits to your customers.
- Achieve stunning finishes
- Suspended system
- Fully adjustable
- Superior quality (Please click here for more information)
- Suitable for paving slabs and timber decking