Whether retrofitting an existing property or specifying a new build, choosing the right solution is critical to the success of your green roof.
Overcoming Common Challenges
Roll-out ‘blanket’ varies in quality and is easily damaged during transit and installation. They are awkward to move around and up ladders and can cause a terrible mess if carried through homes and onto rooftops.
Inferior modular units lack the depth of substrate and proper drainage to keep plants healthy.
Wallbarn’s painstakingly designed M-Tray® modules overcome all of these challenges, providing a seamless and enduring finish.
Remaining At The Forefront Of The Green Roofing Sector
Wallbarn is at the forefront of developments in the green roofing sector and has always provided products that combine top-quality ingredients with user-friendly, hassle-free maintenance. The purpose of M-Tray® is to enhance rooftop living.
Our Bespoke Design
Our bespoke design allows us to supply the best quality vegetation to site. The fully established, mature sedum or wildflower plants, are contained within easy-to-carry trays which click together to form an almost invisible join.
With dimensions of 500mm x 500mm x 100mm (4 per square metre), the new M-Tray® modular green roofing system has been designed to significantly improve the ease of installation.
Estimating & Installing Has Never Been Easier
Exactly 4 units per m² make estimating and installing much easier. M-Tray® modules are extremely easy to transport and deliver. They can also be used in areas where standard roll-out is not possible.
Modular systems are much more convenient and are faster and future proof compared to roll-out green roof systems.
The Key Advantages of the M-Tray® Modular Green Roofing System
- Deeper cavities for extra root growth
- Optimum drainage leading to stronger plant growth
- More established vegetation at point of installation
- More efficient transport and packaging
- Exactly 4 units per m²
- Easier to carry trays with smooth handles
- A closer connection between trays ensures more seamless plant growth
- No sharp edges ensure reduced risk to the membrane
- Nothing spills out, less mess
- Made from recycled plastic with a recycled substrate
- Less packaging means less waste
- UK designed and manufactured
For more on the M-Tray® modular green roof from Wallbarn, please click here.