Roofing, Cladding & Insulation Show
27th – 28th March 2019
RCI is the largest UK event where the entire roofing, cladding and insulation supply chain come together under one roof. This vibrant two-day event allows visitors to compare and source new products, learn from the experts and hear about the important issues currently impacting the market.
NEW FOR 2019 will be a high-level conference stream compiled by the editorial team behind the market-leading Roofing, Cladding & Insulation journal. The conference will run in addition to the popular RIBA-accredited CPD seminar streams.
We look forward to welcoming you to the new RCI Show experience.
What does your FREE visitor badge entitle you to?
- Free access to first-class exhibitors covering the whole roofing, cladding and insulation sector
- Free attendance to keynote conference sessions from industry experts delivering powerful content and debate
- Free entry to the RIBA-accredited CPD seminars
- Free parking and free wifi at this centrally-located venue
Creating Environmentally Friendly Spaces
Green roofs are used to provide visual aesthetics to the construction project, to introduce nature back into cities and to mitigate the impact of densely populated urban areas.
They are a useful and increasingly cost-effective way to provide attractive, useful, environmentally friendly open spaces on otherwise ‘lost’ flat roofs and podium decks.
Wallbarn has many years of experience in landscaping and green roofing technologies. We are constantly innovating and developing new products and techniques to improve and enhance rooftop living.
Taking A Closer Look At The M-Tray®
The M-Tray from Wallbarn is the latest generation of modular green roof system. Developed over 4 years, we manufactured, sewed and grew these sedum green roof modules in the spring of 2018 and they are ready to be installed on roofs now.
The M-Tray® is highly adaptable and can be designed for large or small areas on most structural decks. However, truly understanding the horticultural requirements of introducing vegetation onto artificial surfaces is a discipline which requires specialist skills and knowledge.
The advances made in the design of the new M-Tray® model include:
- Deeper cavities for extra root growth
- Optimum drainage leading to stronger plant growth
- More established vegetation at point of installation
- More efficient transport and packaging
- Exactly 4 units per m2
- Easier to carry trays with smooth handles
- Closer connection between trays for more seamless plant
- No sharp edges, less risk to the membrane
- Nothing spills out, less mess
- Made from recycled plastic with recycled substrate
- Less packaging, less waste
- UK designed and manufactured in UK
Not only do these systems offer design solutions for awkward urban spaces, they add beautiful flora and fauna, colour and biodiversity to buildings and city centres.