The construction landscape is changing faster than ever and these changes are having an impact on how contractors work on-site and operate as business owners.
With this in mind, the National Federation of Roofing Contractors (NFRC) and Total Contractor magazine have joined forces to launch an exciting, new one-day event for contractors operating in the roofing, cladding and insulation sectors.
A Great Opportunity
The event is a great opportunity for roofing and cladding contractors to hear the latest industry updates and see the leading suppliers and manufacturers of materials and products for their market.
Contractor’s Day will be held on 2nd October 2019 at Old Trafford, the iconic home of Manchester United.
The event also provides a highly targeted platform for manufacturers and suppliers to raise their profile to roof and cladding contractors working in both the domestic and commercial project sectors.
Comprehensive Visitor Marketing
The NFRC and Total Contractor magazine offer a comprehensive visitor marketing campaign to include:
- Personal invites to the 1,100+ NFRC Contractor members
- Advertising in Total Contractor’s 11,000 circulations, including distribution through all SIG Roofing Merchants and many independents
- Promotion through the NFRC Roofing Times
- Promotion through Total Contractor Now E-Newsletter
- Presence on both NFRC’s and Total Contractor’s websites
- Promotion through Industry Partners and Professional Bodies
- Social and online media activity
The event audience will include
- Slating and Tiling
- Green Roofing
- Sheeting & Cladding/Rainscreen
- Fully Supported Metal
- Lead Roofing
- Single Ply
- Liquid Applied Roofing & Waterproofing and Hot Melt
- Mastic Asphalt
- Rainwater Systems
- Solar PV
To book your FREE tickets, please click here, we’d love to see you there.