When faced with tight height thresholds during the installation, standard adjustable pedestals can prove to be difficult to work with due to the limited space available.
Because of this, working with feedback from our customers who needed an effective solution to restricted space areas which still required minor height alterations to achieve completely flat surfaces, Wallbarn developed the MiniPad.
The Smallest Adjustable Pedestal in the UK
We believe that the 10-20mm universal pedestal the smallest fully adjustable pedestal on the market in the UK allowing for use with ultra-low thresholds.
Allowing installers to achieve millimetre precision with our pedestals, the MiniPad decking and paving pedestal can cope with falls in more than one direction and accommodate large drops and channels.
Have an ultra-low threshold? Try our Minipads range. Our time-saving alternative to fixed height pads and perfect for overlaying and retro-fitting. Available from 10mm to 40mm in just three products:
- Achieve precise, split-millimetre accuracy in the height of the pedestal to accommodate tiny changes in the level.
- Designed for use when working with very tight spaces
- Thread allows 5mm of change to the level
- Further 5mm extension plate which is fitted to the bottom of the pedestal
- 5mm extension plate turns 10-15mm pedestal into a 15-20mm fully adjustable pedestal for use in tight spaces
- Special handle grips allow installers to adjust the height whilst slab is in situ – saves constantly lifting the slab to change the height
- Achieve millimetre precision with our pedestals
- Cope with falls in more than one direction and accommodate large drops and channels
- Height ranges as follows:
- Standard Universal range: 35mm up to 365mm
- Universal Extra: 85mm up to 380mm
- Minipads: available 10mm up to 40mm
- Our time-saving alternative to fixed height pads
- Perfect for overlaying and retro-fitting
- Achieve precise, split-millimetre accuracy in the height of the pedestal to accommodate tiny changes in the level
|CODE||HEIGHT||DIAMETER OF HEAD||DIAMETER OF BASE||DISTANCE BETWEEN LUGS||LUG HEIGHT||WEIGHT TOLERANCE*||MAXIMUM LOAD*|
Adjustments Made Easy!
In tiny spaces, it can be difficult to make adjustments by hand. This is where the multi-function key called the Easykey can be used.
The curved and shaped profile at one end which can be used as a spanner/wrench type tool. It grips around the series of vertical bars between the head and base and can be used to turn the thread up and down.