1. DURO Excellence – a truly revolutionary composite
Our DURO Excellence boards provide the most natural looking composite decking on the market.
The combination of recycled rice husk and virgin PVC provides the most high end, natural finish and ensures boards are hard-wearing and durable in the long term.
The compound is coloured before extrusion, helping to guarantee colour uniformity and grain consistency all the way through each board. This is in contrast to stained boards.
- Coloured before extrusion
- Wood grain effect – available in four colours
- Eco-Friendly – 100% Recyclable
- Low maintenance
- Extremely stable and durable
- Splinter & slip-free
- Weatherproof & waterproof
- B1 Class fire resistant
Choice of colours:
Each colour is finished with a wood grain effect making each board look truly unique.
2. Tropical hardwood
Wallbarn has Forest Stewardship Council® Chain of Custody certification and can supply FSC® 100% Chain of Custody certified timber – number SGS-COC-007242
- All of our real wood species are of the highest quality and stability
- All species are sourced following the most stringent sustainability protocols
- They are available in lengths of 1200mm and 1800mm
We supply the following species of Tropical Hardwood boards:
Lapacho or guayacan / handroanthus lapacho – a tropical hardwood originating from South America. Widely regarded as one of the best species of timber for decking.
Boards available in lengths of 1200mm and 1800mm and either 90mm wide or 140mm wide giving a great deal of flexibility.
Apuleialeiocarpa – is a tropical hardwood originating from South America. A golden-to-yellowish brown colour which darkens with age. The wood is fairly chatoyant, and appears to shift from dark to light colouring in different lighting angles.
Boards available in lengths of 1200mm and 1800mm and 140mm wide.
3. Etherno Bamboo
Etherno Bamboo is an engineered board produced from 100% bamboo. This ensures unrivalled sustainability, incredible strength and stability and an exceptional resistance to weathering.
- The steam treatment process used turns bamboo into a super-hard, dark coloured, extremely attractive decking material
- The thermic process actually makes it harder and denser than Ipe
- Not always considered for decking, Etherno offers a completely different appearance and texture and is therefore quite unique
- Boards available in lengths of 1,850mm