What is it?
- A complete decking solution made up of a lightweight aluminium substructure and composite or hardwood boards
- A truly innovative system which allows you to install decking quickly and easily
- Solid boards with grooves extruded on the underside to click into pre-formed clips on aluminium joists
- A seamless, infinity style natural looking finish
Why is it so good?
- Sustainable, non-rotting decking system
- Integrated substructure and deck board
- Clean lines, uninterrupted surface
- Composite, bamboo and tropical hardwood options
- Bare foot friendly
- Ideal for low thresholds (whole system from 83mm)
- Faster, easier installation
- Ideal for domestic or commercial use
How does it work?
- Double aluminium rail substructure system
- Profiled rail clicks into headpiece of adjustable height pedestals without need for mechanical fixings
- Aluminium rail with integrated clips to secure and opposition boards
- Boards extruded with special profiles to fit into clips
- Self-aligning system drastically reduces errors
- Faster installation
- No top fixings mean no surface holes, splits or lifting
Etherno bamboo is a beautiful, dark, natural, durable and truly sustainable decking product. It is extremely hard and contains superior fire resistance meeting B1 fire rating.
Made from fast growing bamboo grown in plantations which fully renew within 5 years. The plants are cut back to the roots and not killed, so regrow almost immediately. This means there is no deforestation after harvesting and no removal of top soil.
Therefore, a greater amount of wood fibre raw material is produced on a smaller footprint in a quicker time period and less disturbance to the forest floor, making Etherno Bamboo the most eco-friendly decking material.
Bamboo has a very straight grain without knots which results in a stable board that does not bend, split or twist. It also does not absorb moisture and swell.
Etherno Bamboo is rated: Bf1-s1 (DIN EN 13501-1:2010) for fire resistance.
Etherno bamboo becomes an ultra-hardwood through the thermo process. Instead of being kiln dried, the fibres are steam treated which removes moisture from the fibres and also removes sugar from inside the bamboo. This removes bacteria and fungi activity within the fibres, creating a superior rot-proof material.
The bamboo fibres are then pressed under ultra-high weights to bind the fibres together extremely tightly to produce a dense, hard, stable decking board with superior resistance to weathering.
The finished material is extremely hard and durable. It is rated Durability Class 1 Class 1 according to test EN350 / CEN/TS 15083-2, Class 0 for test EN152 and Class 4 for test EN335. It’s fungal resistance is rated exceptional according to test EN152.
It has a very high Janka hardness and is stronger than Ipë, ebony and most tropical hardwoods.
Etherno bamboo offers a completely different appearance and texture and is therefore quite unique as a decking product.
Boards are available in lengths of 1,850mm and 140mm wide.
Our DURO 2.0 boards are a high performance, durable, solid composite decking board. See our choice of colours here.
DURO 2.0 is made from recycled rice husk, bamboo and virgin PVC provides and covered with a hard-wearing protective surface. It has a textured grain effect and can withstand heavy traffic in the long-term.
Unlike hollow composite boards, DURO 2.0 is densely packed, solid and uniform throughout. The textured upper surface has slip resistance qualities and movement is vastly reduced.
- Solid composite material
- Wood grain effect – available in four colours
- Eco-Friendly – 100% recyclable
- Low maintenance
- Extremely stable and durable
- Weatherproof & waterproof
- All of our real wood species are of the highest quality and stability
- All species are sourced following the most stringent sustainability protocols
- They are available in lengths of 1200mm and 1800mm
We supply the following species of Tropical Hardwood boards:
Lapacho or Brazilian Walnut – a tropical hardwood originating from South America. Widely regarded as one of the best species of timber for decking.
Boards available in lengths of 1200mm and 1800mm and either 90mm wide or 140mm wide giving a great deal of flexibility.
What is iDecking?
A revolutionary way to install decking that has no visible fixings. There are 2 varieties, EasyClick and Easy Change
What materials is it made from?
The boards are made from either composite or wood, the rails are made of aluminium, the clips are made of nylon
What are the advantages of iDecking over traditional decks?
Speed and ease of installation: 52mm high (board & rail);
Does iDecking need to sit on pedestals?
Whilst we would recommend sitting it on pedestals it can also sit on a primary bearer framework.
What level of maintenance is require?
Very little, cleaning is the only maintenance that’s required
What is the cost of iDecking?
Please contact us for costs.
Can iDecking be used for cladding walls?
Does iDecking have a warranty?
Yes, iDecking has a warranty of 15 years
Will the colours fade over time?
A maximum 5% fade will take place over it’s life (all happens in the first 6 weeks)
Are the boards slippery when wet?
Not particularly, there is a low slip risk according to UK standards.
What is the weight per m2?
EasyClick CAD Drawings
Easyclick Clip A
Easyclick Aluminium Understructure (CAD Detail A1)
Easyclick Duro Excellence Decking (Flat) (CAD Detail B1)
Easyclick Corner Profile (CAD Detail B3)
Easyclick Typical Assembly (Mechanically Fixed)
Easyclick Typical Assembly (onto Pedestal)
EasyChange CAD Drawings
EasyChange Aluminium Understructure (CAD Detail A1)
EasyChange Decking (Duro Excellence or Timber) (CAD Detail B1)
EasyChange Decking (Composite) (CAD Detail B2)
EasyChange Typical Assembly (onto Pedestal)
EasyChange Typical Assembly (Mechanically Fixed)
We have a variety of accessories for iDecking including:
- Step profile
- Framing profile
- iJack (board connectors)
- Support pedestals
- Aftercare products
Speak to a member of the team.