What is it?
- A complete decking solution made up of a lightweight aluminium substructure and composite or hardwood boards
- A truly innovative system which allows you to install decking quickly and easily
- Solid boards with grooves extruded on the underside to click into pre-formed clips on aluminium joists
- A seamless, infinity style natural looking finish
Why is it so good?
How does it work?
- Click down boards simply using your feet
- Double rail aluminium substructure clicks into adjustable pedestals without need for mechanical fixings
- Boards extruded with grooves on the underside
- Boards click into pre-installed, pre-spaced nylon clips
- No need for top fixing, no need for hidden fixings
- Self-aligning system drastically reduces errors
Our DURO 2.0 boards are a high performance, durable, solid composite decking board. See our choice of colours here.
DURO 2.0 is made from recycled rice husk, bamboo and virgin PVC provides and covered with a hard-wearing protective surface. It has a textured grain effect and can withstand heavy traffic in the long-term.
Unlike hollow composite boards, DURO 2.0 is densely packed, solid and uniform throughout. The textured upper surface has slip resistance qualities and movement is vastly reduced.
- Solid composite material
- Wood grain effect – available in four colours
- Eco-Friendly – 100% recyclable
- Low maintenance
- Extremely stable and durable
- Weatherproof & waterproof
- Class B1 fire rated
FSC® Certified Timber
Wallbarn has Forest Stewardship Council® Chain of Custody certification and can supply FSC® 100% Chain of Custody certified timber – number SGS-COC-007242
- All of our real wood species are of the highest quality and stability
- All species are sourced following the most stringent sustainability protocols
- They are available in lengths of 1200mm and 1800mm
We supply the following species of Tropical Hardwood boards:
Lapacho or Brazilian Walnut – a tropical hardwood originating from South America. Widely regarded as one of the best species of timber for decking.
Boards available in lengths of 1200mm and 1800mm and either 90mm wide or 140mm wide giving a great deal of flexibility.
Apuleialeiocarpa – is a tropical hardwood originating from South America. A golden-to-yellowish brown colour which darkens with age. The wood is fairly chatoyant, and appears to shift from dark to light colouring in different lighting angles.
Boards available in lengths of 1200mm and 1800mm and 140mm wide.
Etherno Bamboo is an engineered board produced from 100% bamboo. This ensures unrivalled sustainability, incredible strength and stability and an exceptional resistance to weathering.
- The steam treatment process used turns bamboo into a super-hard, dark coloured, extremely attractive decking material
- The thermic process actually makes it harder and denser than Ipe
- Not always considered for decking, Etherno offers a completely different appearance and texture and is therefore quite unique
- Boards available in lengths of 1,850mm
EasyClick CAD Drawings
Easyclick Clip A
Easyclick Aluminium Understructure (CAD Detail A1)
Easyclick Duro Excellence Decking (Flat) (CAD Detail B1)
Easyclick Corner Profile (CAD Detail B3)
Easyclick Typical Assembly (Mechanically Fixed)
Easyclick Typical Assembly (onto Pedestal)
EasyChange CAD Drawings
EasyChange Aluminium Understructure (CAD Detail A1)
EasyChange Decking (Duro Excellence or Timber) (CAD Detail B1)
EasyChange Decking (Composite) (CAD Detail B2)
EasyChange Typical Assembly (onto Pedestal)
EasyChange Typical Assembly (Mechanically Fixed)
We have a variety of accessories for iDecking including:
- Step profile
- Framing profile
- iJack (board connectors)
- Support pedestals
- Aftercare products
Speak to a member of the team.